top of page

Support Group

Public·98 members

ELM327 USB: Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks for Your OBD2 Scanner

dell vostro 1320, I have the same issue when trying to update drivers of usb device. right click on the dell logo on the task bar and select update driver. no drivers are present and I get a message about no compatible drivers being available. tried installing over wifi but it does not recognize the cable.

usb drivers installer v2.0 elm327

Hi all. Im trying to install the driver for my USB device. Im using a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro operating system. When installing drivers for my USB, I get a message that says "no compatible hardware found" with the message "the driver is not recognized by the system". I have no idea why. Can anyone help?

Hello, I am getting a error message - "Please install driver for current hardware first." I have been to other forums, including this one, and they say that I will need to download the drivers from the computer manufacturer's website. I have updated Windows 10 and the drivers are installed. I have tried using the old drivers (the Prolific drivers), and it does not seem to work. It does not even appear in device manager. It is correctly inserted into the USB port, however. What should I do?

I have a usb device that does not update or recognize the drivers in windows 10. I have the driver downloaded and ready, but it doesnt recognize it, I have it all installed, and it says this: The driver is not compatible with your computer or is not working correctly. You can either try to update the driver with the files on the DVD, or you can simply ignore this driver and any future drivers.

What can I do? I have a hardware diagnostic tool that is attached via USB to a system. I need the drivers so I can get this diagnostic tool to be recognized... It works without the drivers loaded. I know this is an oldish thread, but I can't find anything else.

https://www.maribellabeauty.com/forum/lash-maintenance/grand-theft-auto-iv-complete-multi6-repack-codex

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

+35799395359

©2021 by Irina Andronache. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page